:::

About Us

:::

History

In 1946
    The University had approved the request  to establish an Experimental Psychology Laboratory in the Department of Education.
In August 1968

    The Department of Educational Psychology was established.
In 1979
 
    Master program was implemented under the permission of Ministry of Education.
In 1987

    Doctoral program was established under the permission of Ministry of Education.

    The Department of Educational Psychology was renamed and known as The Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling.

 

cron web_use_log