Recruitment for Faculty Positions
Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling
National Taiwan Normal University
Position: Several full-time positions at the rank of Full/Associate/Assistant Professor are available for foreign applicants to lecture in English.
Applicants should hold a doctorate in fields related to educational psychology and counseling, such as (a) assessment and statistics, (b) educational psychology (including developmental psychology and social psychology), and (c) counseling psychology (including clinical psychology and school psychology).
Except for new PhD holders, applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- At least two articles published within the last three years in SSCI (Social Sciences Citation Index), Arts & Humanities Citation Index, TSSCI (Taiwan Social Sciences Citation Index), or Taiwan Humanities Citation Index journals. The applicant should be the first or corresponding author.
- The publication of a book within the last three years. Reviews of the book and certificates of publication must be available for examination.
1. Due Date: February 24, 2020.
2. Application Documents: autobiography, curriculum vitae, doctoral certificate, two letters of recommendation, copy of passport, list of publications in the past five years (include a copy of each and indicate the representative publication), a maximum two-page summary of future research plans, and descriptions of courses that the applicant has taught and hopes to teach.
3. Please send the application by mail to Professor Chao-Jung Wu (department chair), Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling, National Taiwan Normal University, 162 Ho-Ping E. Rd., Sec. 1, Taipei 10610, TAIWAN.
4. Applicants should also email their curriculum vitae to the following address: email@example.com
5. Contact person: Ms. Her-Ching Lee (+886-2-77343757; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Notice: The process of recruitment, in accordance with NTNU Faculty Review Guidelines, will begin when the number of new faculty is determined and approved by the university.