View count: 59411
In-Service Master's Degree Program1. Master’s program and doctoral program study and degree examination regulations of this department.pdf
(These regulations are applicable to postgraduate students who enrolled since the school year of 2020 [inclusive] and students who enrolled before the school year of 2019 [inclusive]. For postgraduate students who enrolled before the school year of 2019 [inclusive], the key points regarding implementation of the master’s program [including in-service master’s program] thesis degree examination as well as those of the doctoral program thesis plan examination and thesis degree examination remain applicable.)
2. Course Structure for In-service Master＇s Degree Program Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling
(1) 111Course Structure for In-service Master's Degree Program (111-10-18 revised)pdf.
3. Table of all sequential subjects of this department (including bachelor’s program, master’s program, and doctoral program).pdf
4. Key points regarding the implementation of academic ethics and integrity education in this department.pdf
5. Key points regarding the implementation of the thesis degree examination of the master’s program (including in-service master’s program) of this department.pdf
6. The graduates of this program do not meet the requirements of the counseling psychologist examination.